Stimerex Hardcore - Thatswholesale has Ephedra with DMAA. Beware if others with fakes!

4.5
Turnaround Time

Only real ephedra has ephedrine alkaloids or DMAA (1,3 dimethylamylamine). Most ephedra products use high amounts of caffeine or a combination of caffeine and PEA (phenylethylamine) which is inferior to DMAA or ephedrine alkaloids for weight loss.

I have taken many ephedra product and found that the Stimerex Hardcore is the strongest and probably one of the most effective in the market right now. I am testing the new Yellow Bullet AMP to see which of the two work better for me. I got both at the thatswholesale ephedra site.

Online ordering was straight forward and got my package very quickly. They ship from New York which is very close to me.

Reason of review: Good quality.

• ephedrine
  • ephedra

Comments

ephedra

If you do not see ephedrine alkaloids or DMAA as main ingredients in the ephedra diet then you will see slow or no results from it. It will give you the energy kick for a workout but almost nothing in terms of weight loss. The PEA/Caffeine products will work but you will be the one doing almost all the work.